Travel & Transportation

Customer Service
800.2DINERS (800.234.6377)
Outside the U.S., call collect

Lost or Stolen Card
Outside the U.S., call collect

Insurance Inquiries
Travel Accident Claims, Car Insurance,
Lost/Damaged Luggage Claims
Outside the U.S., call collect

Should a Travel Card be lost or stolen, contact University of Maryland Travel Services at 301.405.0607 to report it and obtain a replacement card.

Travelers may be reimbursed for expenses related to official university travel that has been properly pre-approved.

All accidents are to be reported to the police immediately. In addition, all accidents must be reported within 24 hours to the appropriate institutional designee. For accidents involving vehicles that are leased or rented from Motor Transportation Services, the accident must be reported to Motor Transportation Services at 301.405.5482. All other accidents involving University of Maryland departmental vehicles must be reported to the Department of Environmental Safety, Sustainability & Risk at 301.405.3964 or 301.405.3960. All accidents must be reported even if another vehicle is not involved or there are no apparent injuries or damage. An accident report must be obtained from the police having jurisdiction where the accident occurred.