This page is for members of the UMD community who are enrolled in Concur. For colleges and divisions using ELF, click here.
Travel and Card Services supports the campus community by providing guidance and clarification regarding travel procedures, service providers and discounts, and managing the expense reporting and reimbursement process. The unit manages the Procurement Card (Pcard) and Travel Card (Tcard) Programs, approves hosting and event contracts and facilitates travel-related procurement.
SAP Concur is the UMD solution for the travel request/approval process, travel booking, electronic receipt capture, expense management, and Travel Card reconciliation.
- Concur replaces the ELF Travel Approval Request, the Travel Expense Statement system and TCMS.
- Concur can be accessed via desktop and/or mobile application
- Concur allows travelers to assign delegates who can assist them in booking travel and preparing expense reports.
- UMD has created the online Concur Help Center to answer the most common questions.
- To Log in to Concur, click here.
How to make your travel arrangements.
How to get and use the Tcard and report your expenses
Guidance for international travel including passport, visa, vaccination and other critical information
Discounts for business travel
Ensuring your health and safety while traveling for the university
Important information for all UMD travelers