Travel and Card Services

Our Travel FAQs are being updated constantly. Please see this list of current Travel FAQs,

Customer Service
800.2DINERS (800.234.6377)
Outside the U.S., call collect

Lost or Stolen Card
Outside the U.S., call collect

Insurance Inquiries
Travel Accident Claims, Car Insurance,
Lost/Damaged Luggage Claims
Outside the U.S., call collect

Should a Travel Card be lost or stolen, contact University of Maryland Travel Services at 301.405.0607 to report it and obtain a replacement card.

You have a couple options.  You can contact the Purchasing Card Team at 301-405-5368 or you can contact the bank’s customer service department at the number listed on the back of the card. Give the customer service representative your account number, the name of the supplier and the amount of the transaction that was declined.  The representative will be able to tell you why the charge was not accepted

The limit is either $2,500 or $5,000 per transaction depending on how your department head set up your account.  Your department head also determines the monthly credit limit assigned to your card; it is identified on your cardholder agreement.

Travelers may be reimbursed for expenses related to official university travel that has been properly pre-approved.